Your time is valuable. If you spend any of it measuring charts, the i1iSis 2 spectrophotometer with M-Series measurement illumination conditions both your productivity and the quality of your print production. This automated chart reader, build on award-winning i1 spectral technology, reads up to 2,500 patches printed on a single A3 page in just 10 minutes!
Take the Time and Labor Out of Keeping Color Management Profiles Up to Date
• Capture full spectral data for the charts you measure.
• Leverage switchable illumination to capture M0, M1 and M2 in a single chart measurement cycle.
• Use with i1Profiler to accommodate a variety of inks and substrates in any viewing condition using Optical Brightening Compensation (OBC).
• Assure compliance with new ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions.
• Spend less time on press profiling and more on taking care of customers.
The Ultimate in Productivity
In high production environments such as photo processing, large format, fine art and high-speed digital printing, frequent measurement of color test charts to keep color management profiles up to date is a must. With the i1iSis 2, this task no longer need be labor-intensive. Simply print the test chart, read it into the i1iSis 2 in 10 minutes or less, and check results. It’s that easy.